Vitamin D3 (2000 UI) and Vitamin K2 supplement together help maintain an optimal physiological state of muscle, bone, teeth and immune system.
There are other elements whose presence is essential to expressing the action of vitamin D, are called co-factors, and these components must also be in sufficient quantities not to block all the great "gear" set in motion same vitamin D, that's why in My Activator there are also Vitamin K2 and Magnesium, creating a perfect synergy for the activation of Vitamin D in the body
- It helps the normal function of the immune system
- It supports the production of energy
- It helps to have a healthy state of healthy teeth and bones
- It supports normal psychological function
Individuals in anticoagulant therapy should adjust the dosage of K1 and K2 due to the possibility of side effects from drug interactions.
FUNCTIONS OF THIS SUPPLEMENT
Vitamin D3 that helps to:
- maintain the normal function of bones and teeth
- maintain the normal function of the immune system
- improve body response to inflammation
- contributes to cell division
- contributes to normal muscle function
- absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- maintaining normal calcium concentrations in the blood
Vitamin K that helps to:
- the maintenance of normal bones
- normal blood clotting
Magnesium that helps to:
- keep bones and normal teeth
- reduce fatigue
- maintain the normal electrolyte balance
- maintain normal energy metabolism
- maintain a normal neurotransmission
- maintain normal muscular functioning, including heart muscle
- maintain a normal protein synthesis
- maintain a normal psychological function
- maintain a normal cell division
A natural nutritional supplement that contains all the necessary factors for maximum absorption of vitamin D3.
Based on the current bibliography, the combination of Vitamin D3 with Vitamin K2 provides a beneficial physiological action in maintaining normal bones, especially in osteoporosis.
In addition to the ingredients above, the product contains magnesium, an ingredient that is mainly found in the bones and contributes to the metabolism of calcium and vitamin D synthesis and generally contributes to bone formation.
My D Activator contains Vitamin D3 (Cholalciferol), Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone) and Magnesium (like bisglycinate), ingredients with a nutritional and physiological role in supporting the body in various conditions, including osteoporosis and osteoarthritis.
Ingredients: Magnesium (magnesium bisglycinate); hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule); Vitamin K2 (Menachinone-7); rice starch; Vitamin D3 (Colecalciferol); Antiagglomerating: Magnesium salts of fatty acids.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take 1 capsule a day after meals
Do not exceed the recommended dose unless consulted by a physician. Supplements Foods do not replace a healthy and varied diet. For the use in pregnancy, during lactation or under the age of 12, a physician's opinion is advised. Keep out of the reach of children under 3 years of age. Store in a cool, dry place. This product does not contain any sugars or artificial sweeteners.
- Lanham-New, S.A. (2008) Importance of calcium, vitamin D and vitamin K for osteoporosis prevention and treatment. Proc. Nutr. Soc., 67:163-76.
- Bügel, S. (2008) Vitamin K and bone health in adult humans. Vitam. Horm. 78:393-416
- Kidd, P.M. (2010) Vitamins D and K as pleiotropic nutrients: clinical importance to the skeletal and cardiovascular systems and preliminary evidence for synergy. altern Med Rev.,15:199-222.
- Genuis, S.J. and Bouchard, T.P. (2012) Combination of Micronutrients for Bone (COMB) Study: bone density after micronutrient intervention. J Environ Public Health., 2012:354151.
- Devyani, M., et al (2013) Vitamin K Deficiency Is Associated with Incident Knee Osteoarthritis. Am J Med. 126: 243–248.
- US National Library of Medicine